Thanks to Briana over at http://whenibecameanauthor.wordpress.com/ for nominating me for this award!
In order to accept this award, I have to follow these “rules” (and by “rules” I feel this is a bit chain letter-y so I’m following them how I think they should be followed)
First is to accept the award, post the picture of the Liebster Award on the top of post and say who nominated you for the award and list their blog site.
Rule number 1 is to list 11 random facts about me.
Rule number 2 is to nominate 11 other bloggers for the Liebster Award and list their blogsites.
Rule number 3 is to notify the bloggers of their award.
Rule number 4 is to ask the award winners 11 questions to answer when they accept their Liebster Award.
Rule number 5 is you don’t talk about the Liebster Award.
Rule number 6 you realize I just made up rule number 5 and 6 to be funny and you hopefully get the reference and laugh.
Rule number 7 is I answer the questions left for me by the blogger who gave me the award.
11 random facts:
- I am a Harry Potter nerd.
- Green is my favorite color.
- I am a diehard Chicago Cubs fan.
- J.K. Rowling is one of the most inspiring human beings in my eyes.
- I love watching football, especially if it is the Badgers or Packers.
- I’ve never broken a bone but have been to the hospital on two occasions for bizarre injuries (which I will not go into detail about for your sake).
- One of my favorite vacation places is New Orleans.
- Ghost stories are a guilty please of mine.
- Aside from writing, another professional goal of mine is to do digital design (especially websites).
- One of my favorite tv shows is Psych.
- I have a twin sister.
I don’t want to nominate 11 people, because I feel that becomes more of a ‘lets nominate everyone I follow to get to 11’ instead of ‘these people deserve to be awarded for their blogging talents.’ So here are my select nominees:
11 questions for the nominees:
- What inspired you to start a blog?
- If you could be any fictional character, who would you be?
- If you could only read one book for the rest of your life, which book would it be?
- What is your biggest pet peeve?
- Your stuck on a desert island with a celebrity. Who is he/she?
- What is your guilty pleasure tv show or movie?
- Indoors or outdoors?
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
- What is your favorite thing to cook?
- Favorite mode of communication: text, call, email or snail mail?
- What is your biggest life goal?
- What is your favorite movie? Right now I would say 16 Candles.
- What is your favorite book? Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
- Do you like sunset or sunrise better? Sunset
- Are you a cat person, or a dog person? Dog. I have two, Bellatrix and Blizzard.
- Have you ever eaten any wild game? Not sure what constitutes as wild game, but I’ve had alligator once.
- If you could change one thing about your life, what would it be? The cubs would be doing better (it’s nice to root a winning team)
- Do you have someone in your life that is your best friend? Who is it? My twin sister.
- Where would you like to go on vacation? London
- Are you happy or sad when it rains? Happy
- What is your favorite food? Bacon Cheeseburger
- Do you have a hobby? What is it? Writing and reading.